• www.cores.es (“Cores Web”).
The Website administrator is the CORPORACIÓN DE RESERVAS ESTRATÉGICAS DE PRODUCTOS PETROLÍFEROS (hereinafter the “Editor” or “CORES”).
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files which are stored on the devices of users who visit a website and which generate certain information which may be read by the installed server. Cookies are used, for example, for the following purposes:
- To enable the user to browse the Website.
- To remember the user’s preferences.
- To obtain information on the websites visited and offer advertising.
Which cookies do we use?
This website uses own and third-party cookies to facilitate browsing and obtain statistical data on the browsing habits of its users.
Below we provide a detailed description of the cookies used on this website:
Necessary and own cookies for the correction functioning of the website:
- cookie-conf -> Gathers the cookies acceptance on the part of the user. This information serves to decide whether or not it is necessary to display the warning.
- has_js -> This cookie stores information on the user’s session. It is the property of the Content Manager who uses the portal and allows the monitoring of browsing on the site. It is exempt from compliance with the stipulated obligations of article 22.2. of Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, relating to Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- _ga -> Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.
- _gid -> Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.
- _gat -> Used by Google Analytics to limit the percentage of requests.
These third-party cookies are used to gather information on how visitors use this website. All the information is gathered anonymously and may include data such as the browser being used and the number of pages visited. This information can be used to help improve the website content and user experience.
Cookies settings panel
Technical cookies are employed which cannot be deactivated as they are essential to enable browsing the website and the use of the various options or services included therein.
Preventing installation of cookies
The browser may be configured to automatically reject cookies. The following links provide the necessary information for such settings:
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
The relationship established between the User and the Editor is governed by Spanish legislation. Notwithstanding the above, in all cases where the legislation provides for the possibility of the parties submitting to a legal forum, the User and the Editor shall expressly renounce any other legal forum which might apply to them and will submit all disputes or litigation to the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Madrid.